Rest assured! At Longevity Health Institute we are taking every precaution possible regarding the Coronavirus. Our highest priority is the safety and health of you, your family, our staff, and our doctors.
Our office has been practicing the highest level of cleanliness, sanitation, and sterilization since opening several years ago. We have always been, and still are, rigorously following and exceeding all infection control, CDC, and OSHA guidelines. As part of our licensure, we have to regularly renew our knowledge of these guidelines. In light of the current situation, we are redoubling our efforts.
We ask that you and your family do not come to the office if you show any signs of illness, have a fever, a cough, or other flu-like symptoms. If you have any symptoms, please call and reschedule.
Use good hygiene practice to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases.
• Stay home if you are sick and advise others to do the same.
• Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (computers, keyboards, desks, phones, etc.)
Dr. James Lewerenz and the team at Longevity Health Institute.